Saturday, June 21, 2008

Christianity Disproved

Here's what christians (or christists) believe:

1. If you don't accept christ, you go to hell.
2. The bible is the Word of the One True God
3. God is perfection and flawless without beginning and without end.
4. The bible is absolute truth

OK. So, the bible states that the earth was created in 7 days and the the universe is only 5000 years old.

Science has proven way beyond a reasonable doubt that the earth is billions of years old and that the earth was created in way more than 7 days.

So, this means that the bible is stating a falsehood. Now, if the bible which is supposed to be the Word of the One True Perfect White God, contains one clear falsehood, isn't there a huge possibility that the entire bible is false?

Now I understand why christians are so desperate to convert non-christians. Deep down inside, if I know something is false, and what I believe is the cornerstone of my identity, then I HAVE to convince everyone else that my belief is true, because if I don't convince them, then my whole belief system will collapse into tiny pieces.

This is why christians have such an incredible compulsion to proselytize. It makes total sense. If they stop creating more ditto-heads, then their entire system collapses in the snap of a finger. If I can't reconcile myself or open my mind to investigate other beliefs, then I have to convince everyone else that I am correct and more importantly, that the "others" are wrong. I HAVE to convince everyone else that these falsehoods are correct. If everyone else also believes in this falsehood then the falsehood becomes true.

This is the key to domination.

Don't worry Hindus, Buddhists, etc....DEEP down christians don't believe what they say they believe. If they did, then they wouldn't feel the need to spread the gospel. Truth always spreads on its own because human beings are suckers for the truth. Thank God for that.

1 comment:

rec1man said...

Please join india-forum.com
A pro-hindu forum

We have documented proof that jesus never existed and xtianity is a fraud